2 November 2013

TMB Chairman Denies I’m A Celebrity Rumours

Tripe Marketing Board chairman Sir Norman Wrassle has denied rumours that he has been offered a three figure sum to appear on ITV’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

Speaking from
Perth, Western Australia, Sir Norman said: “There is absolutely no truth in these rumours whatsoever.  I’m out here as a guest of my good friend Mr David Lloyd to watch a bit of cricket and to establish good relations with our colleagues at the Australian Tripe Marketing Board. 

“I’ve eaten tripe for most of my life so the Bushtucker Trials would hold no fear for me. In fact, I think I would quite enjoy them. However, there is no way I would take my clothes off and shower for less than £1,000. If they want me to appear, they know where I am - the Parmelia Hilton, 14 Mill St, Perth. Telephone +61 8 9215 2000." 

Sir Norman appeared on a similar programme, Híres Vagyok Hogy Egy Darázs a Számba (I’m Famous Put A Wasp In My Mouth) on Hungarian TV in 2003.


No comments:

Post a Comment