|Sir Norman Wrassle|
The plans include:
- the immediate establishment of a Glasgow office for the TMB, which would be renamed Scottish Tripe
- the re-branding of Lancashire Calamari as Deep Fried Cow Bars north of the border
- the appointment of Mr Henry Wrassle as the interim chairman of Scottish Tripe
- a poster campaign promoting tripe at selected bus stops in Coatbridge
- the translation of selected TMB books into Gaelic
- the establishment of an independent Scottish Tripe Twitter account, @ScottishTripe
Mr Henry Wrassle, who has previously held a number of senior positions in the tripe industry, said he was delighted to be appointed as interim chairman of Scottish Tripe. "I have regularly holidayed in Mull, so I feel I have a great affinity with Scotland," he said.
With hours to go before the polls close in the independence vote. Sir Norman said: "Our advice to the people of Scotland is clear. Vote 'Yes' for independence, and buy more tripe. If you vote 'No', you should also buy more tripe".